Lab On Locale®
X-zam® Labs regards Lab On Locale® as an independent testing facility
yet as an extension of our own in-house lab.
With that idea in mind, we equip each and every Lab On Locale® establishment with the tools necessary to operate as we do.
- Proficiency – able to provide accurate, accredited, & unique services.
- Capability to Satisfy Clients (internal & external) – with the same level of responsiveness as X-zam® Labs.
- The Right Training – so you feel confident and skillful.
- The Right Equipment – the list below is what you receive.
Lab On Locale® Sending Unit:
- Sending Unit – This is where the specimens are analyzed/communicated to the X-zam® Lab.
- Shipping Case – Periodically the equipment must be returned to X-zam® Labs for re-accreditation, calibration, or servicing. This case facilitates safe transportation.
- Accessories – All necessary cables, cords, and accessories
- Manuals – Related manuals, instructions, and warranties. On-line manuals require login credentials which will be provided at time of account set-up.
Computer & Other Accessories:
- Laptop – Dedicated & set-up only to run Lab On Locale® software. Used for login and accessing X-zam® cloud. Software updates are done periodically and at no charge.
NOTE: a printer is NOT provided.
- Sampling Kits – 6 kits & adapters. These are used to collect client specimens. Included are a supply of filter discs and tweezers. Additional kits may be ordered.