- ▾Lab On Locale Includes / LP-22919272
- "Lab" unit
- Computer with software loaded
- Shipping case
- 1-year subscription & warranty
- Constant monitoring & eAlerts
- Web/mobile apps
- Software updates
- 6 accredited breathing-air tests
- Unlimited non-accredited tests
- Supplies as needed
- Unlimited users & support
- Manuals & training
*NOTE: Printer to be supplied by customer.
- ▾Dimensions & Weight
- 5" High x 13" Wide x 12" Deep (12.7 x 33.02 x 30.48 cm)
- 30 lbs (13.6078 kg)
- ▾Shipping Dimensions & Weight
- 24.5" High x 14" Wide x 19.5" Deep (62.23 x 35.56 x 49.53 cm)
- 58 lbs (26.3kg)
- ▾Power Requirements & Connection
- C14/110-120 vac, 47-63 Hz (Others available)
- ▾Communications Output & Connection
Lab On Locale® receives its data from a small gas specimen introduced into the Sending Unit.
The data is then analyzed, verified, and reported by live laboratory technicians at the X-zam® Labs in Miami, FL U.S.A..
To accomplish this, the Sending Unit communicates over the internet.
- ▾Internet Connection
- Requires a solid uninterrupted connection. High speed not required.
- ▾Test Cycle Time
- Typical is 10 minutes once connected to X-zam Labs (may vary on connection speed).
- ▾Analytical Accuracies for Standard Unit - Others Available
- Gaseous Hydrocarbons (Accuracy = 0.02-0.3% absolute)
- Oxygen (Accuracy = 0.1% absolute)
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Nitric Oxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Water Vapor
- Oil & Particle(Accuracy +=/-2% Relative)
- Odor = Not Measure by Instrument
- ▾Location Requirements - To Be Provided By Customer
- A Lab On Locale® registered & certified technician (Unlimited training &
certifications provided by X-zam® Labs. Accomplished on-line)
- Safe, dry, oil-free environment for the sending unit.
- High-joule rated surge protected power supply with battery backup.
- Uninterupted internet connection.
- Printer with paper.
- Active e-mail account for each registered operator.
- ▾Operating Hours
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Est. (Excluding holidays)
Lab on Locale is protected under these United States patents: US 7,183,115 B1. US 8,038,948 B1. US 9,134,284 B1. US 10,161,923